- Wednesday | July 27, 2016
- 9:00 am
- Houston Highway CU | 8120 Washington St. | Houston, TX 77007
Register for an informative seminar discussing the important topic of ACH.
Location: Houston Highway Credit Union
Date: July 27, 2016
The seminar will cover an array of topics including:
- Same-Day ACH Rule Change details and associated guidance
- Same-Day ACH Implementation Roadmap criteria
- Same-Day ACH Readiness Assessment criteria
- Accidental Same Day ACH Origination
- Same-Day ACH Origination System Considerations
- Same-Day ACH Client Approval, Underwriting, Risk Management and Onboarding Considerations
- Same-Day ACH Disclosures and Agreement Considerations
- Same-Day ACH Settlement and Finance Cash Position
Early Bird $175 by June 30
Registration $200 by July 15
Late Registration $250 by July 22
Lunch is included. Very limited seating available. RSVP with Jacky Tamez at Houston Highway Credit Union (713-864-4438 x 132) or email: email@example.com NO LATER than 5:00 pm on Friday, July 22, 2016. Space is limited. Refunds will not be given after this day.
Tracy L. Marshall, AAP
Senior Vice President, Payments
Education & Member Services
Tracy has more than 26 years of experience in the banking industry and brings expertise in payments and treasury management services and systems to SWACHA. Tracy helps drive SWACHA’s strategic organizational objectives by leading the development and delivery of important payments-related education products and services for our members as well as handling member services and support.
A graduate of Lamson College in Tempe, AZ and an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) since 2010, Marshall has been responsible for development and implementation of payments and treasury management departments, products and services, as well as associated education and training programs. During her banking career, she also managed conversions and provided service and support for sales regions and thousands of individual commercial and small business customers.